Totaal aantal pageviews

woensdag 1 juni 2011

Healthy and nice food!

Guten Tag, Bonjour, Hola, Goedendag, Hello, 

Just trying to say hello to everyone in the world, but that's not the reason why I was writing this post.

I want to give everyone some tips to live your life healthy. 
Sometimes it is too hard for seeing that good stuff like candy, cookies, icecream, fast food... because you are on a diet!!


 You are thinking the whole day: I WANT FRIES.

Okey I'm sorry... I don't want to make it harder for you this day... 
Let's talk about some good food! Healthy  food/drinks can also be very nice!

Like a milkshake! I was walking down the street and saw a bar with a lot of choices with different milkshakes! Ingredients: Cane sugar, Milk, icecubes and fruit a lot of fruit. You can choose your own flavour with different fruit like strawberry and lemon, banana etc. You can mix this conbination and you have a milkshake yummy yummy I love it!


Want to know more about healthy food read the next post that I will post on the second of june!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten